Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Break

Lately I've found that this blog is the last thing on my mind. It's been a long time since I've had thoughts of, "Oh, I should put that on my blog". I haven't even spent much time reading other blogs that I usually keep up with.

I've been feeling good the past two months and more busy I guess. I've been out and about more, so less time sitting at the computer. Also a little more time outside as the weather permits (so slowly and hesitantly Spring has arrived this year in Michigan!) Spring is my favorite season, followed by Fall. I want to enjoy it and soak it up!

I'm taking this as a cue to take a break from my blog for a time.  I'll be back when it feels right.

Enjoy Spring!!


4 comments:

Mom said...

LOVE the picture!!! Makes it really seem like spring.

I love when you post things, but I also am very glad you feel able to get around more and not sit at the computer so much. That is a real praise!!

Love you,
Mom

Nancy said...

I love that you're taking a break because you feel so GOOD! Enjoy it! So, so happy for you. (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Chris! This picture is so amazing. I wold love to see it in a frame on my wall! You are such a great photographer!

Mom said...

I miss your blog.... :(

Love, Mom :)