Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Season For Everything

I'm not sure right now whether I'm going to continue writing in my blog.  My lack of posts for much of this year is obviously a sign that I've lost my steam for blogging!  I just can't seem to find the interest that I once had.

There's a season for everything ... is my blogging season is over? Or maybe I just need a longer sabbatical? I enjoy reading a few blogs myself still, but not nearly as many as I used to.  Perhaps my blog's purpose has been served.

Regardless, if you're reading this, I thank you for reading! And I wish you a merry Christmas season. I'll see if the new year brings my bloggy groove back!

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV)


4 comments:

Mom said...

I was wondering when you were going to update this. I certainly understand what you are saying.

Love this picture!!

Talk to you soon....

Love, Mom
XO

Sara K. said...

Hi Chris! My two cents: I don't think your "blogging season" has to be over. Just write when you feel like it -- even if you only write a couple times a year! Granted, you get more of a "following" if you post regularly". Well, I enjoy reading your posts whenever you read them. :) Personally, I'm lucky if I make one post a month anymore. Oh well!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Sara :)

Sara K. said...

Oh, and by the way -- I am seldom out in the blogosphere... but when I was looking at my "dashboard" and saw you had a recent post, I immediately dashed over to see what you were up to! :)

Sarah said...

Hi Chris! I don't know if you'll see this, being an old post, but I couldn't find an email for you and wanted to send you a reader invite--I made my blog private and didn't want you blocked out :) If you don't mind, email me at inthemidstofit@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite! Thanks! Sarah (from In the Midst of It blog)