Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

I just realized that it's been one year (and a couple days) since I started this blog! It's really been fun for me. I would like to have more posts about homeschooling and cooking, so I'll try to work on that.

If you read this blog from time to time, but have never commented before, could you humor me and leave a comment? I don't really know how many people actually see my blog, and I'd love to know you were "here", even if you only visit occasionally or don't see this post for quite a while. Thank you!

And, just for note, the award for Most Faithful Reader and Commenter goes to . . . my mom!! Thanks, Mom. You've always been a great cheerleader!

(Here's how to comment if you don't know how. Click on the word comment(s) at the bottom of the post. A little window will pop up. Type whatever you want to say in the box under Leave your comment. Next, under Choose an Identity, click on Name/URL and then just type your name in the little box. Last, click on Publish Your Comment, and you're done! If you have a Google account, you can sign in to that and then it will show your name.)

11 comments:

Mom said...

Thanx, Honey! You do a wonderful job with your blog. Thanx for starting this so I can see my grandsons and all the activities that you all do. I really appreciate it.
Love you, Mom XO

Mom said...

Hey - did you also remember whose anniversary is today??

Chris said...

Mom - Actually, I did forget that it's Steve & Christine's Anniv. until I saw their messages on Facebook! (you know me and dates!)

Anonymous said...

Chris, Love to visit your Blog and see what is going on in your life. Great pictures always! Happy New Year
Love, Aunt Faith

SusieQ said...

Following along, Chris.


Karen

Chris said...

Thanks Faith and Karen!

sandy headlee said...

Hi Chris! I pop in on your blog from time to time to catch up on what's going on in your life:) I enjoy reading what you have to say and LOVE looking at the beautiful pictures you take! Gives me inspiration to do the same:)
I have considered doing a blog myself to chronicle our crazy life with our 4 boys....just might do it and I know who to call for help:)!

Anonymous said...

HI AUNT CHRIS, I read your blog from time to time and its fun because I havent seen you in a while so yea.... Anyway, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Maddy :) :) :) )

Chris said...

Thanks Maddy! Can't wait until we see you again! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Maisy said...

I love looking at your blog. You have interesting things going on all the time. Now I want some pictures from your scrapbooking events....lol

Nancy said...

Wow, so sorry that I'm so late getting to your blogaversary party. For some reason, my bloglines just showed new posts from you.

Anyhow, you are a wonderful bloggy friend and I really enjoy your insights and gorgeous pictures.

Congratulations on having so many family members read your blog. Mine don't "get" the whole blogging thing. Ha!