Saturday, October 30, 2010

Would You Like a Subscription?

I promise this won't cost you a dime or even a penny!

If you would like to subscribe to my blog (meaning that you can get a notification whenever I publish a new post), all you have to do is enter your email address in the box on the right and then follow any confirmation steps required.  You will then receive an email whenever there's a new post on the blog.

And by the way, I'm really going to try to post more regularly than I have been, including more posts about what's going on in our homeschool and recipes.  I'm always more likely to try a new recipe if it's from or recommended by someone I know, or who's blog I read. So I'll gather up some of my favorites and post them from time to time.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Mom said...

It worked great for me! Thanx, Chris. I still like to check it myself every once in a while to see old posts again. You Rock!!!
Love, Mom

Chris said...

Mom, I think that's the first time ever I heard you say "You Rock"! ha!

Chris said...

Oh, and also Mom, you can check my blog any time you want!

Nancy said...

Great job! I look forward to following along with all of your posts. :O)